Search & Win

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Update on Blog

I have a new blog where I am placing my information in detail.  I am leaving this blog to hash out difficult people and post questions and concerns with research I am doing.  As you may have noticed, this blog has not been posted in since last year, almost a full year ago.  I have not been doing a lot of new research with which to write about since the birth of my daughter, so I have not had anything to write.  I still am not doing a lot of heavy research, just here and there. 

I am trying to update my new blog with my files so that they can all be viewed.  It is a slow going process, so patience is necessary!

My new blog is jcgenealogy2.blogspot.com.  Please go there to see my research.  If you look under "Introduction" you will see the trees that I have begun to enter.  Please feel free to browse and leave comments as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment